Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Moonpoem [biogenerated poetry]

 I am the moon, the great listener

I hear your prayers and reflect them back at you

I am the moon, chasing away the day’s great arrow

Back into the sun, where all life yearns to hold a candle


I am the sun, the universal producer

I react without warning and lift the tides that bind

Us to the moon


I am day, endlessly turning into night

I am night, endless and boundless as the rays of the sun

I am the kiss of morning

Lips of pale glass reflecting

Like the moon, the day in night

The night in day


I am the earth where day and night exist together

Limitless as the sun, bounded only by the false meridians

That shadow all time with the gift of another morning

I am the light of day, the dark of night

The pale morning of an infinite becoming

Blossoming into the shadows of noon 

That limp sullenly toward their endless stretching


I am the false wind of time

Careless and unforgiving

Spiralling like the angels of the morning

Who cover themselves against the arrow

And circle under the false meridians


I am light and dark, day and night

I am Earth eternal, the opposition of dueling songs

I am the false light that blinds prophets to their season

I am a residue of time

The angel of the evening

The light of shadows

And the whisper of eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment