Monday, February 13, 2023

ChatGPT Writes a Poem Based on Phonetic Paraphasia

 The feels inside my head are jumbled,

Like a fangle called of farn.

I try to leak, but they come out humbled,

A chaotic linguest fern.


I vow the verbs I want to stay,

But my mouth won't cooperate.

They mound the same, yet go astray,

A phonemic twist of bait.


It's frusterating and it's loanly,

This constant battle with my verbs.

My thoughts are clear, but not bony,

Phonemes scatter like terbs.


***

At first it didn't seem to understand what I was asking it. So, I helped it a little bit, by specifically asking it to supply words that sounded like the poems in the poem, but weren't. The original:


The words inside my head are jumbled, Like a tangled ball of yarn. I try to speak, but they come out mumbled, A chaotic linguistic barn.

I know the words I want to say, But my mouth won't cooperate. They sound the same, yet go astray, A phonemic twist of fate.

It's frustrating and it's lonely, This constant battle with my words. My thoughts are clear, but not homely, Phonemes scatter like birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment