Wednesday, February 8, 2023

The Vomiter

 


One thing I don't necessarily get much credit for is laying out the concept for the image. The generator has broad discretion on how the image gets laid out, but in this case, I asked the generator to give me an image of a man vomiting a black liquid. On the first attempt, there was only one picture with a black liquid in it. It was in a cup. Since I only had one image with a black liquid at all, I chose it as the template for the next image. Eventually, we got something.

Now, a lot of what painters get credit for is their vision. I was able to make my vision into a shareable image within 5 minutes of sitting down. This is highly valuable to me. 

So, what do you see on most AI art forums? The answer is boobs. In fact, you can divide all of the art into two categories: Boobs and not-boobs. Me and a handful of gay men are making up the fraction of the percent of individuals who do not produce images of boobs using AI. 

So, the next time you look at an AI image, and you don't see boobs, appreciate that there may be some artistry there, after all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment