Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A Better Dead Mud Hen

  Despite these words 

this ill

A sweet-and-bitter pill 

To bill

into the dead land 

 you reduce 

   as usual 

I may not mourn 

That bell 

or hose the dry course

But bend instead of

ourselves open again

and believe me 

the blessings alone

Will render them

A better dead mud hen 

With external sensations 

are disabled adopted 

venom etiquette bread 

Of breath


(0=0)(0=0)(0=0)(0=0)(0=0)(0=0)(0=0)


I thought it would be a double good deal to create some pure nonsense poems with interestingly placed words in sequence. The idea is to "spice up" the "Tolkacz bias". Tolkacz needs to spice his bias. I'm interested in the way these words feel in your mouth. I especially like the way "venom etiquette" flows into the next word. I'm going to be using ngram and hybrid sound/language poetry to produce some nonsense verse to spice the bias. 

No comments:

Post a Comment