Wednesday, March 22, 2023

YOU HAVE NO OTHER


how your Great Grandfather 

cannot survive without paying 

any country in Dreadful End 


And how your Great Grandmother

Went whimpering like a cousin 

of compliance with the Dirt 

and then slamming Doors

Alcoholism and the war 


It exists. I exist. I told you I existed. You expected me to exist. You comply by reeking of smoke and accepting unsolicited donations. You comply at last and then break off and flee. I know you. 


You. You who have no other. You, the tied knot supposing that end. Do nothing. Some bees bend to your trumpet. Suppose nothing. They yield to turn for shelter with loud groans and agree to distinguish one another. Even this fragrant smell supposes an end. Shuddering to occur. designed for children in compliance with copies.


Mad with caution, they spied God’s mouth and searched its military. The means to reach a flock. They burst forth by saying nothing and dropped down dead on borrowed wings. I am their other. I am the Father of Death. The Father of Signs. Swimming through that dread space where the dead still have breath. In empty light I am dreamt. By day I dream in human speech and wait for human sleep.


{><}
{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}{><}

The Master Bias, Stein, Gothe, Eliot

No comments:

Post a Comment